Complaint Procedure


We aim to provide a high standard of professional service. If at any time you feel that this is not being maintained or you are unhappy with the bill you have received from us, please discuss it with the person responsible for the matter concerned. We take such matters seriously and we will work with them to remedy any problems or concerns you may have.



Our Complaints Procedure


1. Please let us know what your complaint is about in writing to our firm’s manager Mr. Raymond Chu. We will then send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out within 5 working days.


2. We will record your complaint in our Complaint Register. We will then undertake a detailed review and investigation into your complaint. 


3. After examination the reply from the handling person and review the matter file and information given by you, we will contact you over the phone or in writing and hopefully resolve your complaint.  You might also be invited to meet with us to discuss the matter. We have 8 weeks to give you final response to your complaint, but we aim at resolving the complaints in shorter period. 


4. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or if you are unhappy with our handling of it, you may refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman, an independent authority which can help you deal with an unresolved complaint that you might have with a legal service provider.


The contact details of the Legal Ombudsman are:



Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm


Postal Address: PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ


Note that You should contact the Legal Ombudsman within 6 years of the matter giving rise to the complaint OR within 3 years of when you found out about the problem AND you must make the complaint within 6 months of our final response to your complaint. Failing which they may refuse to consider your complaint.


If you concern is about our conduct, such as dishonesty or discrimination, you are entitled to refer the matter to the SRA. Visit the Website at for more details on how to submit a report.